Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everything I need to know I learned from Pixar.

So I decided to move my weight watchers blog over here so that I could more easily follow some bloggers that I've recently become interested in.  (And I guess so I can make my friends follow me!)

I was watching the Pixar short films today and I just remembered how unbelievably wonderful pixar is.  I watched the short called "Boundin" and it just made me so happy.  The Jackalope comes along when the sheep is feeling down and just reminds him that life can be great, but we have to make it that way.

I confess that I also love that pixar makes sure that everybody gets their comeuppance.  Those silly little birds in "For the Birds"? Yeah.  Just reminds me that I need to be the best I can be and not worry about everybody else, because they might just shoot themselves off a telephone wire.

I think the onion puts it best here

So here I am.  I won't promise that it will be interesting, I can't promise that it won't be whiny, all I can promise is that i'll keep boudin' along because:

"Now sometime's you're up and sometimes you're down,
When you find that you're down, well, just look around,
You still got a body, good legs, and fine feet,
Get your head in the right place, and hey, you're complete!"

No comments:

Post a Comment