Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to DC

So......has anybody else looked at a weather map?

It's going to get cold.  Very cold.  I drove back to DC today from visiting with my family and did just fine, but everybody is going a little nuts for tomorrow.  Most of the midwest is off school because of low temps, and most of the rest of us on the east coast are battling with freezing rain at the moment.

Lovely right?

Tomorrow morning I need to head over to the JCC and get started doing some form of exercise on a regular basis.  I brought my New Rules of Lifting for Women back from vacay with me, or I could take an exercise class.  I know part of my problem is this wishy washy way I go about making decisions, but I need to really take this one step at a time.  I don't think making myself crazy is the way to go. 

Either way I've decided to make a little schedule for the week, see if I can manage to keep to it.

Monday- morning work out
Tuesday- WW meeting
Wednesday- morning work out
Thursday- Agility with Magic
Friday- rest day (may try for morning work out, but Friday's can be tough for me)
Saturday- group exercise class.

We'll see how I do :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment