Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blogger Mode

I read a lot of blogs.  Some of them more frequently than others, however most of them have a certain phrase in common.  They talk about being in "blogger mode."

From what I can tell this means that they bring their very pretty, expensive cameras with them wherever they go and take hundreds of pictures of everything that they do.

I have not mastered the art of being in this "blogger mode."

Since I have no job right now, and nothing with a set time frame, and happen to live in a city with endless opportunities for fun and excitement, my friend Lisa and I decided that we had nothing better to do than chase food trucks all over the city. 

And I took NO pictures.  So please forgive me for using stock internet photos.  I will try to be better in the future.

 

We decided like any normal 27-30 year olds that we really wanted grilled cheese for lunch.  And it was AMAZING.  We split the "thrilled cheese" with chipotle cheddar, jalapeno, and guacomole, and the "Mt. Fuji" with brie, apple, and honey

Then we decided hadn't quite had enough......
  
http://www.sweetzcheesecake.com/ 

And we took two metros to get to Navy Yard to get some cheesecake.  We split the key lime and the chocolate chip kalua.  

Oh my god chocolate chip kalua cheesecake.  I may be having dreams about this for awhile. 

Of course after all of this ridiculous food, when I checked in with myself later in the afternoon I definitely felt my stomach hurting me.  Probably a little too much fat and dairy for the day.  But totally worth it.  

Does anybody have a food truck they want to recommend?  I know that I will probably be doing more food truck chasing in the coming weeks.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment