Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Weigh In

Starting Weight: 222.6
Last Weigh In: 220.0
Current Weight: 216.6
Weight Loss this week: 3.6
Total weight loss: 6 lbs

The amazing Bill Watterson

On the whole I think intuitive eating has gone pretty well this week.  It certainly gives me a chance to ask my body how I am feeling secondary to what I've been eating, and although I am still no where near an expert at really knowing what my body needs, I feel like I'm making a good start. 

Pros:
- I really haven't found it all that difficult to stop eating when I am not hungry.  Partly I have no real stress to worry about right now which helps to curb emotional eating, and plenty of time to make and get whatever I really want.  
- It's relatively easy to track on weight watchers while I do this, so I know that I am not going completely over the top with my food choices or portions.

Cons:
- I haven't really been eating any veggies.  I have found myself craving fresher food as the week went on, but my vegetable consumption has been pretty well nil.  I'm okay with this for now, as I do feel like as everything evens out I will start to incorporate them more into my nutrition.

Let's hope that things continue to go smoothly, though I'm sure that there will be bumps to come.

I'll bring my new toy to the "Expotique" and snap some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment