Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Weigh In

I guess there is no reason to put this off.....

Last week's weight: 216.1
Current weight: 217.1
Weight gain: 1 lb

 
original characters and comics by Jim Davis

The thing is, I'm not even all that sad about the number.  I'm actually a little impressed, because this is how my week went.
Friday- wings at Buffalo Wild Wing with blue cheese dressing
Saturday- Mongolian BBQ for lunch and Gallerie Bistro amazingness at dinner
Sunday- Carrabas for dinner
Monday- Steak dinner at Ruth Chris' Steakhouse
Tuesday- Pho for dinner
Wednesday- Cafe Rio with chips and guac for dinner
Thursday- Wegman's Burrito and chocolate covered strawberries for lunch.

So I guess what I'm saying is that this week was almost like me going on vacation, and coming back only 1 lb heavier.  And that 1lb could be water retention, or a mixup, or anything.  So there really isn't any reason to be upset over this weigh in. 

All I really need to do is embrace the healthy at least some of the time perspective.  Eating in just once or twice this week might have made a completely different number on the scale.

And on that note, I'm off for the weekend to Delaware to see an Opera my friend is stage managing.  So more eating out!  

How did everybody else do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment