Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

How did I go 13.1 miles?

I can't believe it was really only a couple weeks ago I managed to move my body for 13.1 miles.  It certainly doesn't show in my running.






I'm taking a couple of steps backwards with my running.  Starting out with much shorter distances and really trying to push myself through them.  I want to run a 36 minute 5k when I finally decide on a race.

So, not a great start, but definitely a new goal for me.  Run 3x a week and post them here.  Starts on a Sunday and ends the next Saturday, so I won't get in 3 runs this week, but that way I don't have to worry about my graduation this weekend. 

I also need to start running either earlier in the day or later.  It is pushing 90 degrees outside and it is pretty warm to be in the sun. 

Went a little crazy at Wegman's yesterday and will probably be posting me attempting to cook again later today.  First I have to go get my regalia (!!!) for tomorrow, and maybe a Jettie's sandwich.....

No comments:

Post a Comment