Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Weigh In

Hi everybody!

Quick post to let you all know I'm down a half pound this week!

Last week: 217.1
Current weight: 216.6
Weight loss: -.5 lb

I'll take it! Especially since it will probably go away this weekend as I have lots of eating planned for graduation weekend :-)  I'm going to do my best to enjoy every bit of it, without going overboard and making myself feel sick.

One other quick note, I've been plugging away at blogging for only a month now, but I do notice an uptick of page views on my Friday weigh ins which is great!  However I've never gotten one single comment :-(  So, please, leave a comment, good/bad/anonymous just so I know that it is real people looking at my blog and not some weird computer program!

Thanks!!

I'm off to gradumatate!

No comments:

Post a Comment